Adrian Di Lollo is a social development specialist with more than 25 years professional experience in government, the NGO sector and as a private consultant. Adrian holds a Bachelor of Social Work degree from Curtin University in Perth Australia, a Masters of Social Work in Administration from Fordham University in New York and a Masters in Public Policy (M.Phil) from the University of Cape Town.
Adrian has extensive skills in Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), policy analysis / policy development, qualitative research and writing. He has a strong background and skillset in the development, implementation and (in particular) the evaluation of government and community-based programmes and initiatives.
Adrian has a particularly strong background in human settlements and urban development, HIV and AIDS issues, social protection and community development. He worked extensively in the socioeconomic, urban and community development fields in Australia and the United States before arriving in South Africa in 2004 (and is now a South African citizen).
Some examples of his recent projects include:
- Writing the 2016 national State of the Sector Report for social housing
- An evaluation of a community-based Trauma & Healing Programme
- A research report on global and regional trends in HIV-related R&D
- Completing a strategic review and evaluation for UNICEF South Africa
- An impact evaluation for Judges Matter, a national network and NGO.